Thursday, December 17, 2009

BB: Does Rexs' hair remind anyone else of an ice cream?

mr wippee maybeBB: Does Rexs' hair remind anyone else of an ice cream?
I seem to remember Dave s...comparing it to a Walnut Whip...





That cracked me up....BB: Does Rexs' hair remind anyone else of an ice cream?
yes lol do you remember that film the cone heads lol he looks like that to me i will never look at mr whippy again in the same why i hate the vile piece of s hi t
You mean like this guy with the glasses?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFogFOOnZ鈥?/a>
Yes, orange flavour!


We should all start calling him ';Mr. Whippy';.





*SL
Hes a cone-head, but then again it does resemble a ginger cow pat!!!!
Rex's hair is an alien conspiracy.


Call Mully and Sculder.
Coffee icing on a walnut sponge maybe
I would never eat a ginger ice cream.
Not really haha.
He reminds me of a conehead lol =)
Oh yes with one of those triangular wafer things. LOL
Stick a flake in there and I might agree;-)
No more like a crop circle
No, reminds me of bad hair
I think the problem is with his head, it's a really funny shape.
yes a 99 without the flake

No comments:

Post a Comment