Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where can I find a download to my computer for the ';berries and Cream'; Starburst commerial?

I'm talking about the one where a English boy sings ';berries %26amp; cream, berries and cream I'm a lad who loves berries and cream';. I'd like to put it on my comp....it's funny as hell.Where can I find a download to my computer for the ';berries and Cream'; Starburst commerial?
Go to: http://www.starburst.com/advertising.jsp





p.s. I LOVE that commercial!Where can I find a download to my computer for the ';berries and Cream'; Starburst commerial?
that commercial is soooo creepy
You could try utube and then use youtubia.com to download it to your pc.
You might want to try LIMEWIRE. this is a free program/software where you can download anything from the internet into your computer; from music to videos. Try to search limewire on your favorite search engine and start downloading it to your computer so that you can afterwards download ';berries and cream'; into your computer via limewire.
  • hockey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment