Monday, December 21, 2009

Why the whitening cream, concealer, foundation are always out of stock in usa and go on asian on line shop?




Well, I got super-fair skin and I do not like it that much, everyone in my family know that I prefer olive skin and always use the cheeks brush or shimmer powder which it darker than my real skin. I really like the look of Arab or desert people style. now I got the problem because I've the acne's on my face so someone suggest me to use the white concealer to cover on the acne's before make-up? then, two weeks ago, I searched for the product which I hope it'd appropriate my skin. then I found ';white concealer of fresh cosmetic';, the problem is, the white concealer was already out of stock?, there left only the tan and brown concealer.........so I did look for the same product at sephora and then I found there was left the white concealer that I wanted? so I thought I'd wait abit until the end of this month? so I got the money to purchasse it?............. untill today when I look on that product again at sephora? it already out of stock?? so I serach for this product from many sites..............most of the time this product are brought to stock in the asian beauty online stores, for example korean, hongkong, thailand etc...............I go on seraching the white concealer of the other product of usa, they are all run out of stock, every products have only the tan concealer, tan make-up lotion and bronzer. but all WHITENING and LUMINISING cream are all out of stock. this boring me because I really don't know where can I find the white concealer for put on my acnes blemish? because they are all sale to the asian stores. I guess its more important for the white women who have got the blemish from the acnes to use those white concealer? rather than the asian women that wanted to whitening their skin that way, by using the white concealer which its for the white women.Why the whitening cream, concealer, foundation are always out of stock in usa and go on asian on line shop?
Don't you have a mall in your area? Go to the mallWhy the whitening cream, concealer, foundation are always out of stock in usa and go on asian on line shop?
Don't you have a mall in your area? Go to the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment