Monday, December 21, 2009

150 g of sour cream would be how much in table spoons? or teaspoons....? >>;?

also what can be considered as a replacement for citronella?150 g of sour cream would be how much in table spoons? or teaspoons....? %26gt;%26gt;;?
I can't answer exactly but I can give you some info that might help you figure it out. Let's start with the citronella. Since citronella is lemon scented, I'd say you might be able to substitute with either lemon or lemon grass or the lemon/green onion hybrid that is out there. That's for baking. If you are using it for keep away bugs - you got me there but I did read that putting dish soap on water in a small dish pan might attract (and drown) things like mosquitoes and gnats.





Now the sour cream. Here's what I know. A one pound container of cream cheese is 453 grams. There are 15 servings in that container at 2 T per serving. So, with that in mind, you are after 150 grams of sour cream which is just a smidgen over 1/3 of the container. 1/3 of 15 servings is 5. Each serving is 2 tablespoonfuls so you would have 10 tablespoonfuls - approximately. You verify the math but that's what I came up with.





Good luck.150 g of sour cream would be how much in table spoons? or teaspoons....? %26gt;%26gt;;?
28 grams is an ounce so about 5 ounces or 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment