Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I find massage supplies (tables, creams, sheets) locally?

I just finished massage school and I am having a hard time finding where to find supplies. I need a table, sheets, and creams. I am specifically in San Antonio TX. Thanks for the help!Where can I find massage supplies (tables, creams, sheets) locally?
I don't know San Antonio, but there are a number of good internet-based vendors, including Massage Warehouse, where you can get excellent quality stuff for good prices. Also, talk to your fellow students, and to massage practitioners you know in town and ask where they get their gear...





Good luckWhere can I find massage supplies (tables, creams, sheets) locally?
I've had goodluck with www.bodyworkmall.com





Also the other website I listed should help





Check with your insurance company alot of times they have websites linked to their own site to help I just cant remember what links they had. AMTA is a good insurance company.





There is also craigslist, you can post asking for wanted massage items. Good Luck and take care of yourself also (get massaged!)

No comments:

Post a Comment