Monday, December 21, 2009

Dining table and chairs.........to go in black and cream kitchen? Where can I buy?

Has anyone recently purchased dining table recently and if so...from where (UK) I am looking for dining set that compliments a modern black and cream kitchen. I need a really light wood table with black leather/cream chairs. I dont want a smoked glass table though as I have heard you have to clean them every second of the day!Dining table and chairs.........to go in black and cream kitchen? Where can I buy?
Try http://www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk/ they're great, all solid oak and very good prices.


They do take 3 weeks to deliver, but we bought all our lounge and dining furniture there and never had a problem.Dining table and chairs.........to go in black and cream kitchen? Where can I buy?
ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment