Monday, December 21, 2009

Can I use table salt in exchange for rock salt to make ice cream?

Yes you can just make sure you have plenty. 2 or 3 boxes. Okay surfrbabe be aware the salt does not I repeat does not go in the ice cream it self. It goes in the outer canister with the ice.Can I use table salt in exchange for rock salt to make ice cream?
Yes, table salt will work just as wellCan I use table salt in exchange for rock salt to make ice cream?
No there is a big difference in the types of salt you should only use rock salt to make ice cream.I f you do that they will not all scream for ice cream.Hope i helped!
Yes you can use table salt
I pretty sure you have to use rock salt. Table salt is to thin and if you did use it, you would have to buy like 3 to 4 boxes of it. Its just unhealthy in my opinion. Plus rock salt tastes better in icecream. I brings out more of the flavor!


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment