Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Asian and i use sun-screen(cream) - is it good? Will it work?

I use SPF 20 (3 stars) (Malibu).





Should i use it - im kind of olive/golden skin and Asian.





Is it good if i use it - will it prevent my skin from getting wrinkles and BLEMISHES? (odd patches of melanin on face)?





Will it harm my skin?





Once i use it, will i ALWAYS have to use it (will my skin depend on it)?











THanks All!I'm Asian and i use sun-screen(cream) - is it good? Will it work?
everyone should use a good sunscreen lotion. with a good spf to prevent wrinkles, cancer, or just sun burn. race is not a factor in skin cancer.I'm Asian and i use sun-screen(cream) - is it good? Will it work?
u have to use sunscreen no matter what skin color u are, it will prevent u from getting wrinkles and skin cancer . no ur skin will not depend on it.
you supposed to use sunscreen no matter what and duh it will work if you use it......its sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment