Thursday, December 17, 2009

Which BB Creams are the best?

Well, I'm interested in giving BB Creams a try (admittedly, I'm a cosmetic-whore), and was just wondering if any of you had any suggestions for which brands are the best? I have a very fair complexion (About an NC15 by MAC foundation colours), with golden undertones, with combination skin type (...my skin itself is weird. It's mostly normal, but on some days seems really dry, can be oily in the t-zone but dry-flaky on the nose at the same time). Not sure skin type matters really, but thought I would put it out there.





I've been thinking of Hanskin's Super Magic BB Cream... But there are so many brands out there, I don't know if there's something else out there that is superior?





Thanks for your help!Which BB Creams are the best?
My mom came back from Korea and bought this Enfleur Boire Nature B.B Cream, and it looks great on her. I can't find the exact product online but I guess any B.B cream Korea brand should work wonders, since they are the ones invented it lol.





I heard good reviews about ';Skinfood B.B cream';, you can check out over here,





http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2008/11/review-skinfood-aloe-sun-bb-cream-spf-20-pa/











EDIT, I FOUND THE ONE MY MOM IS USING!





This: http://www.enfleurshop.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=69%26amp;main_cate_no=7%26amp;display_group=1








I don't understand the language but it's that exact cream my mom is using.





Sorry, I just notice from the picture that it states, ';Deep Cleansing Foam';. Anyway, I took a picture down, the one my mom is using.





http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/samandai/bbcream.jpg








Pretty strange that the official site put up a cleansing foam version instead. :-S





Maybe you could try find it on ebay or amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment