Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there a BB cream for african americans?

BB cream is aka Blemish Balm cream popular in Asia, especially in Korea... many Korean celebs use this... no wonder their skin appears so smooth and flawless, it not only moisturizes, serves as a foundation and everything else but treats blemishes as well'; Since it originates in Asia naturally the colors are light and go usually match up to an Nc30 (*in mac products) Im an Nc45.. If so can any one recommend a product that is as good as or if there is a bb cream like that out there?Is there a BB cream for african americans?
I just bought my first BB cream last night, and I wore it out today. I asked my co-worker's opinion, and she thought I looked more dewy today, but my skin looked otherwise the same. So I don't really think it has that much better coverage. The saleslady that sold me my BB showed me all the different lines she had, and you're right on the light shades. Most of them only have one shade b/c it's supposed to let your skin shine through, and if they did have a second shade, it was also fairly pale. My other moisturizer that I normally use and totally love is Lancome. They have definitely more colors to choose from, and as far as I know, covers just as well as the BB's. I used the one by Gonwoosesang, which is supposed to be top notch.





(I edited this to be more specific, I'm referring to Lancome's tinted moisturizer, the bienfait line.)

No comments:

Post a Comment