Thursday, December 17, 2009

BB-OMG I sooo wanted that ice cream...?

It looked sooo good! So jealous!





What toppings do you like on your ice cream?BB-OMG I sooo wanted that ice cream...?
Well I certainly would`nt have had Sophia give it to me, after twiddling with her tatty hair, her teeth and rubbing her nose. Caramel toffee topping for me please.BB-OMG I sooo wanted that ice cream...?
Ooooohhh I know it looked so yummy.


And then charlie was wasting it o rodrigo's hair!! :O


I would of had every flavor in a bowl with loads of different toppings and then some sauce.


It would probably make me feel sick but ah well
I did too. I was so hot i wanted some to cool me down. I would have had a scoop of each flavour, three chocolate sticks and all the rest of the toppings. I would have overdone it.
I love ice cream - especially a vanilla cone with a chocolate flake! I wouldn't have wanted the ice cream they had as Dogface and Sree had been breathing all over it!
I would not have eaten there one with Sree garlic hands in it lol


I love banana flavour but hard to buy in shops so mint chocolate chip or even better baileys one fro Hagan Daz yummy no toppings do not like them
Me too - the bubble gum flavour sounded well nice. Choc sticks and those little sprinkles.
It did look scrummy didn't it i like a flake on mine yummy
sprinkles
Jack Daniels
Mint choc chip with a flake
Chocolate sauce ... ymm.. going to get some...

No comments:

Post a Comment