Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poll: Lets say you woke on the kitchen table surrounded by whip cream. what would you say happened last night?

or the kitchen floor is u like o.0Poll: Lets say you woke on the kitchen table surrounded by whip cream. what would you say happened last night?
l'd say l ate WAY 2 many tacos...Poll: Lets say you woke on the kitchen table surrounded by whip cream. what would you say happened last night?
hah i got drunk. and had a LITTLE too much fun! hh


but im 14.


no need to worry about that yet!
SEX!





help:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well





I'd call my boyfriend and


tell him he could learn a few


things from his brother


because whip cream is just that awesome
i was drunk -yet again


and i was used - yet again seen as she wasnt lying there beside me when i woke up





sigh oh well it was fun whilst it lasted ......... on with the clean up
oops, I must have been so tired last night getting out of that swimming pool full of whipped cream that i was just so tired I fell alsleep on the kitichen table!
something that happens every night.
i must have had a really good time, but i guess alcohol was involved, too, since i really don't remember.
I would say someone ate good last night...
old slumber party jokes
i went grocery shopping?
Goooood,


DELICIOUS


times.


In all sense of the word. ;]
Same-old, same-old.





...ooo, but the cherry on top is a nice touch -- thanks!
I'd say I had a very good time
Made a cake!!!


yay!
one he!! of a nite!
I would guess I gave up my ';cherry'; or ';berries';!
I got my freak on!!!!!!
i forgot to leave it all in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment