Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am looking for a manufacturer (probably in Mexico) for wrought iron ';ice cream chair'; & table sets

I am a wholesale distributor of wrought iron and have lost my source in Mexico for the classic ice cream chair/table sets. I have customers who want them, but now I am unable to fill their orders and may have to cancel those orders and more. Ugh. Does anyone know of a souce....please make sure you understand I need the MANUFACTURER most likely because I resell at a wholesale price to my retail customers, who in turn sell at retail to consumers. Thanks!!I am looking for a manufacturer (probably in Mexico) for wrought iron ';ice cream chair'; %26amp; table sets
The Mexican government has a sourcing service based out of Los Angeles (but anybody can contact them). Go to the link below and click ';Send us your specific request for Mexican suppliers.'; Fill in the form and a Mexican trade rep. will contact you with referrals. Good luck.I am looking for a manufacturer (probably in Mexico) for wrought iron ';ice cream chair'; %26amp; table sets
the only thing I can think of is ebay
Have you tried sourcing these overseas. The shipping is more but I am sure the products will be cheaper overall. Other than that. Try Alibab or global soruces.





I source all over the world and am currently in Hong Kong. Let me know if I can help.


DW

No comments:

Post a Comment