Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm asian so i;m average i'm not fair to get fair what cream should use?

The Sheiseido line is excellent for Asians. I'm Asian, and it's the only line of cosmetics that I (and my mom, and my 2 aunts) been 100% happy with!





From moisturizers, to foundations, to various creams and make-up... you will be able to find all that is designed for, and made especially for Asian skin types.





You can find Sheiseido in any department store cosmetics area. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it!I'm asian so i;m average i'm not fair to get fair what cream should use?
Bullet cream. Call me for order info.I'm asian so i;m average i'm not fair to get fair what cream should use?
why would u want 2 change who u r?
cocoa butter you can get it at wal mart
  • hockey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment