Monday, December 21, 2009

How do we make a stronge and durable table with ice cream sticks and maybe glue?

Pls include the source or details if possibleHow do we make a stronge and durable table with ice cream sticks and maybe glue?
glue, lots of glue. I had to build a mini-bridge out of toothpicks for a school project to see how much weight it held, and I covered it in glue and it almost won, but another kid cheated and used dow rods and he won, but by very little.How do we make a stronge and durable table with ice cream sticks and maybe glue?
Hey, Mona!





I totally agree with you on a subject of love, romance, life.





But, my question (Gujaljuta: ';I need EU citizenship for a PhD scholarship. Marriage - is it the only way? How long does it take? Any idea?';) was not about how to cheat a person, but how to obtain valid (legal) papers. Having said that, I guess it's obvious I didn't mean to get married and CLAIM that I was in love, but somehow to make it as a contract-marriage or something like that...





Just imagine your country does not exist anymore and now you need tons of papers, visas, etc., plus 10 times more money in order to work/study in EU/UK. I have only one life and I thought it would be ok to make a contract, get married, have papers, divorce, and continue normal life.





You can reply to: gujaljuta / jahoo. :)





Cheers!





p.s. Sorry RainbowDream, don't know the answer to your question. But thanks for giving me space here. :)
  • hockey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment